Scalex Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer of digital plan scalers for measuring blueprints, plans and maps. These innovative tools take scale measurements off prints, plans, and maps. They are used for construction estimating and other tasks.
Our digital measuring devices enable you to scale blueprints, plans, and maps quickly and easily in any scale. They are perfect for construction estimating, takeoff, or quantity surveying. They serve as an Engineering Ruler or Architect’s Ruler, and do so much more.
For Architects, Engineers, and Construction Contractors:
- The Scalex Planwheel line of products includes the PlanWheel SA2, the PlanWheel XLU2, ScaleLink, and the new ScaleLink Wireless:
- Measure prints and plans at ANY scale, including Architectural Scales, Engineering Scales, and Metric Scales
- No more manual measurement: use Scalex PlanWheels for digital measuring of your blueprints
- Architects: The Scalex PlanWheel line of products makes a perfect Architects Ruler
- Engineers: The Scalex PlanWheel line of products makes a perfect Engineering Ruler
For Hikers, Bikers, Boaters, and RVers
- Measure your route from ANY Map with the Scalex MapWheel
- Affordably priced, the MapWheel is a great gift for the traveler on your list
- Map Measurement the easy way!
Scalex Corporation is pleased to introduce the industry’s first-ever Wireless PlanWheel! The new Scale-Link Wireless package provides everything you need to interface the PlanWheel with any windows-based database or spreadsheet including Microsoft Excel or any third-party estimating program. Be free, go Wireless! Learn More >>